Mobile Applications Developer Intern
Job Title: Mobile Developer Intern
Job Status: 6 months internship (renewable).
Target Start Date: Feb-Mar. 2020
The Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC), Doha, Qatar, invites applications for a
mobile applications developer intern position (Fresh graduate or Senior Students about to
graduate and who can work at least 30 hours a week) to join its mobile solution
development team. In this role, the individual will be responsible for developing and
updating native mobile applications written in the different mobile applications
• Developing mobile applications using the different mobile applications
• Fixing issues and enhancing current mobile applications.
• Work and collaborate with the other team members using the different
• Contribute to the different code and peer review practices.
• Manage and update mobile info content as needed
The applicant should hold or graduating with a BSc in a related field (preferably in Computer
Engineering or Computer Science) and must have a residency permit in Qatar. He/she
should have the following skill set:
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in mobile applications development using iOS
or Android platform.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the mobile development
languages (Swift, Kotlin, Java, Objective-C)
• Good knowledge in OOP concepts.
• Good knowledge in programming and performance concepts.
• Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
• Highly motivated, ability to learn and grow
The position is available from Feb 2020. Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed
CV (including a copy of their university transcript, and the names of at least two referees.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.