Mobile Application Developer
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Job Status: One Year Contract Initially (renewable).
Target Start Date: Oct. 2019
Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC), Doha, Qatar, invites applications for a mobile application developer (Junior level is preferred) to join its mobile solution development team. In this role, the individual will be responsible for developing and updating native mobile applications written in the different mobile applications development languages.
- Developing mobile applications using the different mobile applications languages/platform.
- Fixing issues and enhancing current mobile applications.
- Work and collaborate with the other team members using the different collaborationmethodologies/tools.
- Contribute to the different code and peer review practices.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Manage and update mobile info content as needed
The applicant should hold a BSc in a related field (preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science). He/she should have the following skill set:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the field of mobile applications development.
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development (preferably both)
- Experience in one or more of the mobile development languages (Swift, Kotlin, Java,Objective-C)
- Experience in communicating with different type of backend web-services.
- Experience in OOP concepts.
- Experience in one of the Source-Control Systems (Git or SVN).
- Experience in Design Patterns is a plus.
- Experience in using one of the collaboration tools (i.e. JIRA) is a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, ability to learn and grow
The position is available from Oct 2019. Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV (including the names of at least three referees and a cover letter to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to write in the subject of the email “Mobile Developer”.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.