Admin Assistant/Executive Assistant
Job Title: Admin Assistant/Executive Assistant
Job Status: One Year Contract Position (renewable based on mutual interest).
Target Start Date: March 2020
The Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC, http://www.qmic.com), Doha, Qatar, invites applications for an Admin or Executive Assistant to join its expanding team at its offices at the Qatar Science & Technology Park, Doha.
The candidate will provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director of QMIC and all functional groups at QMIC including Business & Marketing, R&D, and Finance/HR operations. The job involves engagement in a multitude of diverse set of administrative and coordination tasks that require interaction with internal and external stakeholders, document/data sheet preparation, content creation in support of QMIC’s product marking and office management activities, Arabic/English translation of documents and content, handling of phone/email queries, etc.
In addition to general administrative work, the candidate may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for QMIC’s management.
The candidate might be exposed to confidential and sensitive info hence a high level of professionalism and trust are expected.
The applicant should hold a Diploma or BS.c in a related field. The candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking in both Arabic and English
- Advance experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and under a high degree of ambiguity
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail